Learn more about the issue.
Contact the EOIR and Lionbridge on Twitter and let them know your concerns regarding the impact of interpreters’ working conditions on due process.
If you currently work as an EOIR interpreter, print out this addendum to your oath, sign it, and present it to the hearing judge when you are sworn in.
Search No Peanuts!
- When You Work for Mega Translation Agencies, Here’s Where All the Money Goes That They’re Not Paying You: Part II May 20, 2016
- At Last! Low-Cost Fares for Clients (especially publishers) Who Want to Save Money on Translations!* May 11, 2016
- An Italian literary translator with 22 years of experience leaves the profession … May 1, 2016
- Let Us Now Praise Infamous Publishers: Edizioni E/O & Europa Editions November 10, 2015
- Authors, Keep Your Copyrights. You Earned Them – The Authors Guild August 17, 2015
- Real Translator® Jobs – Tell me, does this seem like it might be a scam to you? August 14, 2015
- BREAKING: ISBN Edizioni/Massimo Coppola in Bankruptcy August 6, 2015
- ALTA 2014: Ask for What You Deserve – Protecting Literary Translators’ Copyright & Other Rights August 5, 2015
- RT @Fossil_News: .@GlacierNationalPark @NatlParkService How about enforcing your own rules regarding face masks? Less than 10% of people on… 1 year ago
- RT @provenwrite: Generations of Love. A hero’s journey in a post-liberation #gaylit key: no torment, no drama, a healthy dose of irony. A c… 2 years ago
- RT @provenwrite: Generations of Love. A gay, post-liberation roman à clef: no torment, no drama, lots of humor & a love story to boot. Our… 2 years ago
- RT @provenwrite: Generations of Love. A small-town coming-out novel set in Italy & scored to an ‘80s pop-music soundtrack. A gay hero who k… 2 years ago
- .@StritFud inglisc.wordpress.com/the-gallery-of… 3 years ago
- “Lo voglio morto” non sarebbe stato forse la mia prima scelta, perché anche lo scarafaggio ha una mamma, ma se poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
They’re Talking about No Peanuts!
La Repubblica e le traduttrici invisibili! - from “L'Accademia de' Pignuoli” di Daniele Gewurz | Traduttori, non accettate le briciole! - from “operaidelleditoriaunitevi” | Working for Peanuts? - from "Alta Verba " | Los traductores no viven de cacahuetes - from "El Eterno Indeciso" | Don't Be A Monkey - From Kevin Lossner's "Translation Tribulations" | Translators: Stop working for peanuts! - from Tony Baldwin's "non compos mentis" | No Peanuts, au service des traducteurs? - from "Ma voisine millionnaire" | Si vous n’êtes pas un singe, ne travaillez pas pour des cacahuètes - from "Le mot juste en anglais" | Un joli badge tout neuf - from "Les piles intermédiaires" | Of Peanuts and Monkeys - from Judy & Dagmar Jenner's "Translation Times" | Movimento No Peanuts! - from Giuseppe Manuel Brescia's "Smuggled Words"
- Follow No Peanuts! on Facebook!
Feature this badge on your site!
Acknowledgements & Copyright Notice
Guru of graphics & site design | Stefano Kalifire
Contact the content editor and sedition monger to comment on or submit an article.
Copyright notice: The names “No Peanuts! for Translators” and “No Peanuts! Movement,” along with the “No Peanuts! for Translators” banner and the slogan “If you’re not a monkey, stop working for peanuts!” are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. Articles and posts are © the author(s), unless otherwise indicated. All graphic elements are © No Peanuts! unless otherwise indicated.