No Peanuts! turns three years old today. No, no. There’s no need for gifts.
Well, okay, if you insist. You could:
- Read the Statement of Principles and decide to become an Official Endorser.
- Use the New Translator Directory of Translators & Interpreters (TNT!) the next time you’re in need of a language professional.
- Follow No Peanuts! on Twitter (@No_Peanuts).
- Download and feature the No Peanuts! badge on your blog or website.
- Take an active part in our campaigns such as The Translator’s Thistle/Il Cardo del Traduttore or Do Something for Translators Today / Fa’ Una Cosa Oggi per i Traduttori
- Spread the word about the No Peanuts! Movement among your friends, clients, and professional associations you belong to.
Most of all, we’re grateful for the thousands of translators, interpreters, readers, and all-around smart people who support not just us but one another. In internet years, nearly a third of a decade is a long time. We’re still around thanks to you.
Don’t give up. Laugh. Resist. Respect. Sustain. Endorse. Do good work.