from Mox’s Blog
Search No Peanuts!
- Nominees for the April 2013 Translator’s Thistle/Cardo del Traduttore
- Bravo! AITI’s New Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Lionbridge Interpretations Manager for Ireland & UK: Don’t Spread Word about Lionbridge Deal with the EOIR
- We’re Leaning As Fast As We Can: Still Trying to Get Sheryl Sandberg to Talk About Invisible Translators!
- Happy Birthday to Us! ~ Three Years of No Peanuts!
- Ya Gotta Have Friends! ~ Poke A Journalist Today!
- This is Not an Oversight. It’s a Policy – Italian Media and the Incredible Disappearing Translator
- “It Was Just an Interview” – Sunday Editor of La Repubblica, Livio Quagliata, Responds to No Peanuts!
- Translation = Mystery Meat?
- Do Something for Translators Today / Fa’ Una Cosa Oggi per i Traduttori
- They’re Women & They Work: Why Does Italy’s La Repubblica Refuse to Name Translators? – An Open Letter to Sheryl Sandberg
- " In March, a novel Vezzaro had translated was being introduced to Italian readers and the novelist was going on... fb.me/2a6WuzPWZ 3 hours ago
- articolo36.it/articolo/lavor… ~ I... fb.me/Drs0m0cI 10 hours ago
- Why we say: 1) Agencies, for whom low price is frequently the only selling point, are the enemies of... fb.me/KMFOGYOy 2 days ago
- Un'altra recensione. Un altro traduttore invisibile. Sì, Federico Rampini, parliamo di “poteri deboli.” Questo... fb.me/2k8SzCbNj 1 week ago
- nopeanuts.wordpress.com/the-translator… ~ to Antonio D'Orrico... fb.me/2AVJEaKMe 2 weeks ago
- Happy International Workers' Day! Never forget: translators and interpreters are *workers* first. fb.me/2WPUypFkc 3 weeks ago
- Ferruccio de Bortoli, Daniele Manca, Giangiacomo Schiavi, Luciano Fontana, Antonio D’Orrico di Corriere della... fb.me/23rYAgw6e 3 weeks ago
They’re Talking about No Peanuts!
La Repubblica e le traduttrici invisibili! - from “L'Accademia de' Pignuoli” di Daniele Gewurz | Traduttori, non accettate le briciole! - from “operaidelleditoriaunitevi” | Working for Peanuts? - from "Alta Verba " | Los traductores no viven de cacahuetes - from "El Eterno Indeciso" | Don't Be A Monkey - From Kevin Lossner's "Translation Tribulations" | Translators: Stop working for peanuts! - from Tony Baldwin's "non compos mentis" | No Peanuts, au service des traducteurs? - from "Ma voisine millionnaire" | Si vous n’êtes pas un singe, ne travaillez pas pour des cacahuètes - from "Le mot juste en anglais" | Un joli badge tout neuf - from "Les piles intermédiaires" | Of Peanuts and Monkeys - from Judy & Dagmar Jenner's "Translation Times" | Movimento No Peanuts! - from Giuseppe Manuel Brescia's "Smuggled Words"
- Follow No Peanuts! on Facebook!
Feature this badge on your site!
Acknowledgements & Copyright Notice
Guru of graphics, site design, and social networking | Stefano Kalifire
Content editor and sedition monger | Wendell Ricketts
Copyright notice: The names “No Peanuts! for Translators” and “No Peanuts! Movement,” along with the “No Peanuts! for Translators” banner and the slogan “If you’re not a monkey, stop working for peanuts!” are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. Articles and posts are © the author(s), unless otherwise indicated. All graphic elements are © Stefano Kalifire, unless otherwise indicated.