- Toxic Translation: A Twelve-Step Program for Self-Injuring Translators
- “Jingle Bells” in italiano – Translated with Google Translate
- The Hon. Lesc Dubrov, Russian Diplomat – Address from Il Quirinale
- 7 Ways to Annoy Interpreters – Jonathan Downie
- Downfall! Applied Language Solutions and the Ministry of Justice Framework Agreement
- How To Show Your Local Supermarket Who’s Boss! (A Letter From An Anonymous Translator)
- How Not To Discuss Rates with a Translator (video-28K; right click to download or click to open in your pre-defined viewer)
- Snappy Answers (to Stupid Comments about Translation)
- Two by Alejandro Moreno-Ramos (from Mox’s Blog)
Search No Peanuts!
- Expo 2015 a Milano – La gioia di stare al ribasso! [in italiano]
- Expo 2015 in Milan – La gioia di stare al ribasso! [in English]
- Is This How You’d Talk to Your Translator? / Lo diresti al tuo traduttore?
- There Is Always Someone | C’è Sempre Qualcuno
- Webflakes – At least half of their name is right
- La Vita Agra di un Traduttore – Alessandra Benvenuto (23 Ott 13)
- Reblogged: “Translation: An Open Letter to the Editor of La Stampa” – Luca Lovisolo
- La Stampa Criticizes a Translation for Being Too Expensive — And Entirely Misses the Point
- Translation and Identity/Translation As Identity – Kenneth Kronenberg
- The Summer Anti-Thistle / l’Anti-Cardo Estivo: How Easy Was That?
- Beware of Sharks! Don’t Sign the NDA!
- See? It's actually possible mention the translator's name without the world coming to an end. fb.me/1kkJFV3Im 1 week ago
- Alla fine del 2015 a Milano arriva EXPO 2015, un’altra fantastica occasione per l’Italia per mettere sotto gli... fb.me/1e9wORvVe 1 week ago
- nopeanuts.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/exp… fb.me/2TgbxsZQc 1 week ago
- Expo 2015 Agency Nonsense: Continued. The Milan-based Asap Agency says that its hands are tied; they can't pay... fb.me/3gFfXxVcP 1 week ago
- Expo 2015 Agency Nonsense: Continued. The Milan-based Asap Agency says that its hands are tied; they can't pay... fb.me/6mFBS88s0 1 week ago
- Expo 2015 Agency Nonsense: Continued. The Milan-based Asap Agency says that her agency's hands are tied; they... fb.me/1Qy3Js1GV 1 week ago
- If you've been contacted by an agency regarding Expo 2015 translations, write to us at... fb.me/72tpfSS2E 2 weeks ago
They’re Talking about No Peanuts!
La Repubblica e le traduttrici invisibili! - from “L'Accademia de' Pignuoli” di Daniele Gewurz | Traduttori, non accettate le briciole! - from “operaidelleditoriaunitevi” | Working for Peanuts? - from "Alta Verba " | Los traductores no viven de cacahuetes - from "El Eterno Indeciso" | Don't Be A Monkey - From Kevin Lossner's "Translation Tribulations" | Translators: Stop working for peanuts! - from Tony Baldwin's "non compos mentis" | No Peanuts, au service des traducteurs? - from "Ma voisine millionnaire" | Si vous n’êtes pas un singe, ne travaillez pas pour des cacahuètes - from "Le mot juste en anglais" | Un joli badge tout neuf - from "Les piles intermédiaires" | Of Peanuts and Monkeys - from Judy & Dagmar Jenner's "Translation Times" | Movimento No Peanuts! - from Giuseppe Manuel Brescia's "Smuggled Words"
- Follow No Peanuts! on Facebook!
Feature this badge on your site!
Acknowledgements & Copyright Notice
Guru of graphics, site design, and social networking | Stefano Kalifire
Contact the content editor and sedition monger to comment on or submit an article.
Copyright notice: The names “No Peanuts! for Translators” and “No Peanuts! Movement,” along with the “No Peanuts! for Translators” banner and the slogan “If you’re not a monkey, stop working for peanuts!” are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. Articles and posts are © the author(s), unless otherwise indicated. All graphic elements are © Stefano Kalifire, unless otherwise indicated.